15 September 2011

Top Ten Thursdays!! You know you go to UVU when....

10. Every boy that bends down has garments on. We are in utah valley after all.
9. You don't have a football team. Don't worry though, we have cheerleaders. That makes everything better.
8. You're walking to the liberal arts building and see tents out on the school lawn...still don't understand.
7. Your professor schedules an appointment with you to get to know you better. I love small classes.
6. More people wear BYU shirts than uvu apparel.
5. You spend four hours a week on a bus. and enjoy it.
4. You don't like talking to guys with rings. They're married, why bother?
3. You walk down the hall of flags at least three times a day and get stared at every single time.
2. You know what the BA building stands for.
1. You know what a wolverine is. and how to spell it.

I love college and this new part of my life :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! My roommate, Celeste just said number 6 today!! Your blog has been verified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best "Top Ten" list you've ever done! I love it.

    ReplyDelete