20 September 2011

Okay I Know I'm Lame

Okay okay...I'm probably the LAST person on earth to listen to them, but this weekend has been one of discovery...as far as music goes! I found three new bands I absolutely LOVE.
1. The Black Keys.
2. Airborne Toxic Event.
3. He is We.
All three are totally different, but I'm loving them! It's so nice to change up your music sometimes! My favorite of the new songs I've found is "I Wouldn't Mind" by He is We. The best line is "Forever is a long, long time. But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side. Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile, I wouldn't mind it at all. I wouldn't mind it, at all."




Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile. I wouldn't mind it...at all.
I have a thing for perfect white teeth. I have a thing for this kid.
  
I know I'm probably the last one ever to "discover" this new music, but hey, i'm a little lame. No worries. If I have my headphones in the next time you see me, don't worry, I'm just loving these bands. Check them out :)

2 comments:

  1. Remember when the new song you "discovered" was really the commercial for that O'reilly's automotive place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay wow....why do I tell you these things. Haha it was a catchy song though!

    ReplyDelete