08 September 2011

Provo, Utah


For those of you who know me well, you most definitely know this is one of my all time favorite youtube videos...this and the bed intruded song. I love them! and the girl that showed them to me...the provo girl herself and I hung out tonight! At her apartment! it was the best. Here's our night..
i get out of class at 6:45.
i walk outside and watch the parking lot shuttle pull away.
i decide to walk to the next shuttle.
i see kjeld and i chat with him.
i miss the shuttle again.
i call chel and get on the shuttle.
i drive to chel's apartment....REUNITED!! haha okay okay. that sounds so creepy, but I got to see my friend again :) i was happy. she made us her speciality chicken and grape and apple and celery salads.(healthy...) and gave me the tour of her little home. it is a happy place :) then we treked around provo to find a yogurt-land-type joint. our favorite. And we chatted and laughed about the awesome culture that is...provo. (that video i posted sure describes it well) it is such a different place. EVERYONE runs there. like seriously....everyone! i felt like i was going to run over someone! and there are lots of people on dating or trying to court one another. seriously you would have thought it was a friday date night, but no, just an average day in provo. It is a great place though. very happy and safe. I love happy valley in general, provo is just the creme de la creme. unfortunately chel and i were on a date with each other. i even paid for the yogurt (i hate being the man) and im pretty sure the cashier was creeped out when chel told her we were together. we will never live the "life partners" title down...
haha anyways...i had a great night with chel in good ol provo! here's to many more to come :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you came! haha that was so fun. Come back soon! And whatever, that cashier thought I was hilarious. But who doesn't;)

    ReplyDelete