04 September 2011

A Saturday Cure

My dad's first time golfing. he looks rather chipper wouldn't you say?

I got to drive the cart!

what a BEAUTIFUL day
Me and ash drinking our swiss chocolate drinks at swiss days!


yesterday was JUST the day I needed. i've been missing my friends sooooooooo much since they left me and i was so happy for them to come home!
when i woke up in the morning my dad asked if i wanted to go golfing with him. UHH YEAH!
it was basically the most perfect day for golfing ever.
not like those days back in feb. and mar. that me and shandy had to practice in...
we first each hit a bucket of balls then headed out to the real stuff.
we went my favorite course ever...fore lakes. it is such a great place for beginners, like dad and me.
then we played.
i wrecked him.
not really, but i did win :)
we had so much fun together! i loveeee my dad

then we got home and ashlee called...
i ended up going to swiss days with her family. random? yes.
fun? super yes!
we saw lots of cute crafts for homes and me and ash we drooling about how we want our apartments with our hubbys to look like.
that led us to make this...

we saw these all made and cute at swiss days. so we wanted to make them! we each bought a picture of the temple (2 bucks) then went to home dept. when we got back to dub-j.
we picked out the perfect size block and had a super nice man saw it down for us.
then judy (ash's mom) painted the blocks while we ate din din.
then we just modge-podged the temple on to the black block and...ta-da! swiss days craft for oh...3.50! take that expensive both that wanted a fortune for that sucker.

then we had a fire with cammel and chel. it was such a good way to wrap up the day! we all shared our 1st week college adventures and laughed at the crazy people we've met.
i love those girls.


i made 2 other crafts this weekend.
here's one.

Jones soda vase! (1.29)

and the other one will be posted another time. but it is super cute! i am going to have a cute, cheap apartment one day! i can't wait :)
happy labor day weekend to all! more fun to come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment