01 September 2011

Top Ten Thursdays: Top Ten Most Embarrassing Moments

well here goes nothing...

10. Ripping the crotch in my favorite pants in front of shandy and chelsea in the library.
9. every single time I step in that stupid tar in the church parking lot with my heels. so embarrassing.
8. my first ever kiss-door step scene. I was kissing this boy and we were an awkward distance apart, so I stepped in closer, but I stepped in too close. i kind of just fell on him.
7. trying out for concert choir back in my junior year of high school in front of lots of the madrigals. fun. i suck.
6. having to walk down the stupid stairs during jr. prom for promanade. with everyone watching me in my stupid pink dress.
5. having my brother tell me i have a mustache. don't worry. i waxed.
4. not getting asked to roller skate in every snowball at classic skating. i hate that place.
3. ALMOST getting caught _____ with my friends.
2. bleeding through my graduation dress during the graduation exercises. good things I have amazing friends who stand behind be. literally.
1. tripping up the stairs at school durning class change at WJHS...on my birthday. my 18th birthday. in front of mrs. demaro. she didn't help me. happy birthday to me. haha

that's most of them!
Happy September! happy-almost-fall. bring on the fall clothes!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, #2! What a nightmare! I'm so glad you have wonderful friends!

    ReplyDelete