09 September 2011

Ye HA!

Happy Friday...You know what that means...DATE NIGHT! haha unfortunately I haven't made many friends yet in school and my other friends are away so here I am another Friday night, here. Luckily my parents are the greatest ever and let me tag along on their dates nights. yesss I am a loser, but it's great bonding for the three of us. And soon cam will be back and I won't be a loser. Or maybe i'll meet some nice guys at college that will want to take me on a date. MAYBE.
 For date night tonight my parents and I went to none other that the Utah State Fair. classy.
It was my first utah-state-fair-experience. and it was an interesting one...to say the least.
a REAL live cow

the cow building!
At the fair...
i pet goats for the first time.
i saw a cow being milked in real life...for the first time.
i had kettle corn with my parents.
i convinced my mom to buy a bottle of honey that was taken from the bees just 2 days ago!
i had my first fair corn dog. 6.50 for that sucker. rip off.
i saw a 900 lb pumpkin. epic.
i got excited to wear my boots, which are MUCH cuter than anything i saw tonight.
i laughed with my parents.
i lost to my mom at a carni game booth. also a rip off.
i had a great time with my parents :)

you know what this means

pumpkin season...eek! :)
The fair was interesting, but most definitely a success. I thoroughly enjoyed it! I may have an asthma attack from all the animals I pet, but it was worth it.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like fun! Don't worry, you are an awesome person and who wouldn't want to be your friend! You're going to make lots of friends, and the hard part will be which friend do I want to hang out with on Friday nights! Wish you the best! Miss you, Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's going on with the Chris/Kenten UVU man?? I feel like he would've enjoyed a nice state fair;)

    ReplyDelete