20 October 2011

The Big 1

1 year ago today was probably the hardest day of my life.
1 year from today will probably be the best day of my life.

1 year ago today I cried more than anyone should ever cry.
1 year from today I will cry more than anyone should ever cry.

1 year ago today I started counting the days.
1 year from today the count will be over.

1 year ago he walked away from me at the mtc.
1 year from today he will walk to me at the airport.

1 year ago today he was only to be called Elder Trujillo.
1 year from today he will be Cameron.

1 year from today, we will pick up where we left off, one year ago today.

One year down. One to go.
I can not wait to meet the man that cameron has become and to have my best friend home again.
You can't even imagine how excited I am for next october.

No comments:

Post a Comment