04 October 2011

Things from Today

- Woke up at 6:30 on a Tuesday. Tuesday and Thursday are my sleep-in-until-7:30 days. Lame.
- I took patrick to school and was ALMOST identified by my ex-fellow classmen. I don't want them to think i'm a loser that still hangs out at high school. That is so NOT me.
- Went to the dentist. Still no cavaties. But my dental hygentist said I should get more whitening bleach...As if I'm not self concious enough.
- Made it to the bus stop on time for once. There was no running with my huge back pack for me!
- Dropped my student id/bus pass on the cement in line. I have nails...I seriously could not pick it up. Thankfully some nice man picked it up for me. I'm such a helpless freshman.
- Made it all the way to lunch without any issues.
- Went to the library to cook my instant "soup at hand" soup...and when I was opening the top it spilled all over me. Yep. All over. Now I know why I was so prompted not to bring the tomato soup today. I'll just be smelling like soup all day. No biggie. Try it, all the cool kids (me) are doing it.

On a more positive note...I talked to cam today on facebook IM.  I love that he has facebook now. Some days you just need someone to tell you that you're pretty and loved. Even smelling like soup and being a helpless freshman, that boy would do anything for me. I am loved.

Just under 13 months until cam comes home.  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment