26 October 2011

Lovely




 Yep, I've been pinteresting it up! I pretty much have my whole non-existant house decorated and...maybe a wedding planned. It's a great place :)
 I got some pictures from Cameron yesterday. Mmmm that boy is so attractive. The pictures caused me to have a dream about him. He was home (I didn't know) and he came to school to surprise me. I cried a lot when I finally got to hug him. And then I woke up.
 People, if you have someone significant in your life, love them. Give them a big hug and smell their neck. Hold hands and kiss spontaneously. Sit in the car and enjoy being together. Because, trust me, when you have to go two years without even hearing his voice, you will dream about just being able to have him next to you, let alone hug you.

I can't wait to have my cameron back... 11 more months

1 comment:

  1. That post was totally for me. You are such a wonderful example, Kayla. I really admire you and how well you have doing while waiting for Cameron. I can't wait for you guys to be married :)

    ReplyDelete