23 October 2011

My Other Family

Social issues within the parking lot.

ya, we're cute

Picture of the night. What in the world is chel doing with her lip?

Chuck the deuce up. Ya, we learned a new phrase thanks to Nicki Minaj


Chel and I hung out this week! On wednesday I stayed in provo and all of us (including chel's roomates) went to the DI to find our halloween costumes. Then Chel, Cesete, and I went to Panda. mmmm
The next night Chel came to SLC and we went to Cafe Rio with her dad, brother in law Jon, and niece Abby. It was a party. Then chel dragged me to some grass roots dream act meeting. It turned out to be really interesting AND included hot latino men. I have a thing for them ;) mmmm Then we stopped for HC and crashed crystal's house for some modern family.
Last night I joined chel's family at the ReAl game. SO FUN! ReAl tied...lame, but there were lots of fun moments during the game. After the game we went to cheese cake factory for dessert. mmm. Ya, if you haven't noticed, I go out a lot when i'm with the nunez clan. It just happens. But it is so fun. I love her family! They are so freaking funny and so close. I love spending time with all of them and know every time i'm over there, it's going to be a fun time!! They are the greatest

1 comment:

  1. Remember what I taught you about retouch? This week was so fun! You're great:)

    ReplyDelete