27 October 2011

Yes, They Still Exist

I was really really really close to missing my bus this morning. I'm talking the poor driver had to open the door back up I was so late...Late. But whatever, I made it.
 When I got on the bus, however, I immediately wished I hadn't been so late. ALL the seats were full and multiple people were standing. So, much to my dismay, I took off my huge backpack and got ready to stand all the way down to orem.
 Then a man, probably in his late thirties and cutely brown (i like those kind of men), offered me his seat. I asked if he was sure and he replied "of course."

People, they still exist.

I missed out on getting a seat because I was late. This was in no way the man's problem, but he was a gentlemen. I graciously accepted his offer, I love chivalrous men. They still exist, on public transportation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment