06 October 2011

Top Ten Thursdays!! My Pet Peeves

Happy Thursday! and...Happy Fall!!
Okay pet peeves. Here goes: (in no particular order)

10. People that drive with their turn bliker on. Seriously, turn it off.
9. When Patrick takes a shower for an hour and blasts his crap music throughout the house.
8. When people (my brother) clip their toe nails. It's just gross. Do it outside.
7. One word text messages. Ya. No. Cool. Excuse me? You texted me, you better have something to say.
6. People that ride the motor wheel chairs at grocery stores because they are too fat to walk. Hey, maybe if you walked through the store you wouldn't be so fat.
5. PDA. It's not that I'm bitter. It's just gross.
4. Mail and newspapers on the counter. Stuff on the counter in general.
3. Obama. And those that actually think he is doing good things for our country. (I'm sorry to my democrat friends. I love you still.)
2. Those people in your classes that answer every single question. The best part: I know I'm way smarter than them.
1. Flakes.

2 comments:

  1. Regarding #1: I'm sorry I drive you crazy. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for #10: I agree! And when there's a huge shoulder for people to merge into before slowing down but they still stay in the traffic lane. So annoying.
    7: SERIOUSLY. Text messaging and internet talk has possibly destroyed people's ability to communicate normally.
    5: I've been in a relationship for 3 years now and I completely agree... Honestly, there will be couples that will sit in the lobby at my work and stick their tongues down each others' throats. It's just disrespectful to everyone around them, frankly.

    (Hope you don't mind me stalking you... >.>)

    ReplyDelete