30 October 2011

Ya, We're Classy Like That

To kick off this classy post, here are some black and white photos from the weekend.

Chel and I made a trip to see the King's Singers

Pumpkin carving with camel

Awkward pose picture

This weekend was full of classy moments. First, chel and I went to the Utah  Symphony and saw the Kings Singers. They were some fun British chaps. They sang some interesting songs, but probably the best (or the only ones we recognized) were All You Need Is Love and Home, by the Beatles and Michael Buble, in that order. They were some fun guys!
We also got to ride Trax and found the most attractive black man ever. mmmm...Then, as classy as we are, we hit the local village inn for a midnight dinner :)

Saturday night camie and I had a Pumpkin/Egg Nog/Wedding Party. We carved pumpkins and baked the seeds with a secret yummy recipe...While we waited for our seeds to cook we watched wedding videos online. Oh ya people, we're 18 and sappy. Then, we ate seeds, drank egg nog, and watched more love-story videos. Such a great night.

Today I went to my friend Shawn's farewell. He is a stud and gave one of the best farewell talks I've ever heard (sorry, no one can beat my man's talk) Then I kicked it with my family and spent the evening with the nunez's (is that correct punctuation? I doubt it. ) carving pumpkins and eating seeds.

And now, at 10 pm on sunday night, I am beginning my homework. Three cheers for the slacker. 

1 comment: