27 October 2011

Top Ten Thursdays!! Favorite Things About Fall

Happy Thursday and happy fall :) Here are my Top Ten Fall Favs:

10. Baking. Fall finally means my parents wil let us turn on the oven again, which in the Stober home is a big deal :) Hello baked potatoes and cookies!
9. Cloudy days. I don't like snow, per say, but I do enjoy big dark clouds and the occasional rain fall.
8. Pajama days. For me, fall means it is socially acceptable to stay in your sweats ALL DAY...as long as you don't leave your home. If you go out, you have to wear real clothes. period.
7. CHRISTMAS MUSIC. oh ya baby, it's that time. Hate all you want, but I have definetly begun listening to some great christmas tunes.
6. The leaves and the GOREGOUS fall colors. duh
5. Hot chocolate. mmmmmmm
4. Best naps ever. Something about cold weather screams perfect nap.
3. Thanksgiving AND black friday...(although this year, I won't be participating in such activities. I'll be surfing. in maui. no biggie)
2. the CLOTHES!!! hello scarves, boots, mittens, hats, and cuteeee jackets :) hello.
1. the fact that there is only 11 months (and a couple weeks) until I see my man! Next year at this time, i'll be one happy girl ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment