13 October 2011

Top Ten Thursdays!! My Bad Habits

Happy Thursday! One more day until the weekend people! Top Ten Thursdays today is My Top Ten Bad Habits. Don't judge me :) Here goes:
(In no particular order)

10. Never putting away my hair tools (curling iron, straightener, hairspray, ect.) It bugs the heck out of me, and yet I never put them away.
9. Repetition. I find some thing I LOVE...then I do it over and over until I hate it. Like when I find a new song that I love, I listen to it until I can't stand it.
8. Bad eating habits. I hardly ever eat breakfast and I have something really low calorie for lunch (like an 80 cal soup at hand) and then I go home and eat because I'm sooooo hungry! I need balance.
7. Biting my nails. Ever wonder why I always have to have a manicure? Ya, it's because I bite my nails like a boy. I can't keep nail polish on to save my life.
6. Throwing my clothes on my bedroom floor. Every day I try on like three outfits, then I throw all the clothes on the floor when I don't like how I look. On Saturday I spend close to an hour picking up all the clothes and hanging them up. no joke.
5. Sticking my tongue out. I do it when I'm concentrated or working hard....I still haven't grown out of it.
4. Pinterest. It's addictive.
3. Straightening or curling the front part of my hair again and again...and again. I have stunted the growth of the hair near my face. No lie, I have a mullet. (secretly) It's bad. I'm highly considering extensions just for the front of my hair. It is bad.
2. Stressing out. I stress so much my hair falls out. I stress about everything!
1. Bleaching my teeth. A lot. I know no such thing as "ice" cream. I have to melt it in the microwave because my teeth are sooooo sensitive.

There you have it, my dirty little sercrets.

2 comments:

  1. The extension idea? Genius! That's the exact reason I got mine and they have helped so much! Also, I am currently drinking ice water and my teeth are KILLING me. I can't help it I just like white teeth!

    ReplyDelete