23 October 2011

I'm That Person

Sometimes...when the weather is super nice and I'm going to maui soon, I need to run. I ran yesterday and after italian for dinner I felt the need to run today (my cheese cake in the fridge also added to that need) So after some visiting teaching I laced up my shoes and hit the ground, running. (no pun intended.) I figured, it's sunday, I'll be quick and no one will catch me in my sin.
wrong.
haha I'm pretty sure everyone in my home ward decided they should be out tonight. Maybe they knew i'd be out for a run and they wanted to increase my guilt about not resting on the sabbath. Whatever it was, I wish they had been inside. haha.
Unfortunetly, chubbiness does not rest on sundays, so, when the weather is like this...neither can I. I just hope next time I don't get caught ;)

1 comment:

  1. It's a sin to go running on Sunday? I think you're the one that belongs at BYU.

    ReplyDelete