27 August 2011

Happy Saturday!

My m&m bars fresh out of the oven. What's that white stuff? oh, just sugar. I forgot to put it in when I was making the dough and didn't realize it until about 8 minutes in to the baking. SO...I just decided to to pour some on top. Haha

Just my studly brother...baking. Ya ladies, he's the whole package.

Me and Figaro's first encounter.

Today Patrick and I baked! We baked yummy M&M bars and bonded. He is such an awesome brother! Then...my parents came home with a little kitten. So so so cute! Is he a band-aid kitty? absolutely. but I am so in love. I love kitties and he is just so loving and little. He's too cute. After much diliberation we named him Figaro. I love my duffy and now I have a new friend to love.


Update: Philly should be getting hit...right about now. As well as virginia. I'm praying for all you east coasters that I love so much. Becareful whit and cam. I miss you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment