25 August 2011

Top Ten Thursdays!! The Top Ten Weirdest Things I Do...

This week I have decided to reveal somethings about me...These are the top ten weirdest things I do :)

10. I look at people's wedding pictures on Facebook.  A lot. even if I don't know them.
9. I wear non matching socks because it's easier to find the match.
8. I mess up my nail polish everytime I paint my nails...same with my makeup. everymorning I blink with wet eyeliner or I poke my eye with the mascara wand.
7. I clean my ears out with bobby pins. I want to make sure I don't have gross ears!
6. I microwave my ice cream. and string cheese sticks.
5. I use tanning lotion all the time. I'm a red head, what do you expect.
4. Um...commando.
3. I make my family or friends stand on my back almost everyday to pop it.
2. I smell my armpits durning the day to make sure I don't smell gross. haha I'm very proactive to make sure I always smell good.
1. I don't eat pieces of chicken or meat that have veins or gross blood in them. sick.

There are so many other weird things about me, but here's some of the weirdest

Just an update...The hurricane is headed right towards philly. Pray that everything turns out okay.

Oh and I got an email from my history professor today. I have an assignment to complete before class on tuesday. goodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment