04 August 2011

Top Ten Thursdays!! This Week: Tastes

Okay okay...so today is the first official day of Top Ten Thursdays seeing as I haven't actually blogged these lists on a thursday...yet. So be excited. I am.
This week's topic is Taste, as chosen by Camie...
Here Goes.

10.Ocean Salt Water....as sickening as it sounds, I love the taste of the ocean, because I love being in or near the ocean. I love how when you stop swimming in it you can still taste it on your lips. it's neat.
9.raspberries. one of the only fruit I actually enjoy eating.
8.potatoes.
7.Mint chocolate ice cream gum. so great.
6.Mint lip gloss from victoria's secret. I used to buy it just to lick it off my own lips. lame.
5.water. Seriously my favorite drink of all time.
4.Toothpaste. I love having a clean mouth and clean teeth.
3.my shakes. as much crap as I get for drinking them, they are sooo good!
2.the taste of kissing after you both drank a huge cup of cold water. nothing like it. soooo good.
1.cameron. haha no I am not a creep. he tastes good.

hawaiian beach. tastes good. haha

Next week I choose our top ten topic...hopefully durning the week I'll have some sort of inspiration come to me!

1 comment:

  1. I will admit that most of these I had never thought of. And I'm just gonna take your word for your #1. :)

    ReplyDelete