07 August 2011

Weekend Adventures

I love weekends!
 so VERY much. This weekend was no exception. It started out good Friday night. My parents and I went to dinner at California pizza kitchen and then when to Lowes. yes...I was the third wheel on my parents' date night. pathetic? yes. however, it was fun. someday, I won't have to be the third wheel anymore. haha...
 Anyways...Saturday I slept in until 11 and then woke up and renovated my room. I got rid of tons of crap and moved everything around for my fast-coming college needs. My room feels much more ready to handle lots of studying and late nights. I also went to the DI and had the best shopping trip ever! I've been reading this way cute blog called "the daybook" where this girl dresses SUPER cute and then posts where she gets her clothes everyday. She is LDS, so she's modest and has Mormon humor. Basically, she's the person I want to be in like 4 years..but anyways, I went the the DI and found super cute "thrifted" clothes. I spent 32 bucks and got 2 skirts 4 shirts 2 jackets and 2 ties. (the ties aren't for me) but it was the best! I am so excited to sport my new outfits.
 Then last night Shand Camie and I went to daybreak at like 10pm and just talked on a dock. it was so great. We always have such a great time. We basically just spent the whole night talking. It was the best.
Today the three of us hit up the singles ward together and had a great day at church! I love weekends.

AND to top it off...I'm watching the Titanic now :) I love my life.
Oh yeah, and I tried the Sydney bun today in my hair. Here is the result. Not bad for a first timer...

My Sydney bun and my thirfted blouse/sweater

Take 2

Here here cameron. haha

2 comments:

  1. The bun turned out great, especially with the bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is cute. So is your thrifted outfit! Glad you are enjoying this time...you really need to because there is no other time in life like now. I remember being at college and I got an email from a friend older than me. She was married with a few kids. She told me to enjoy my college days because someday I would be married with kids and I would miss those college days. And I do! Don't get me wrong, I have a great life with a fabulous husband and two adorable blonde girlies...but life is much more complicated now and just not like those carefree college days. There is no other selfish time of life like college days. You are adorable. I've loved you from the moment I met you in young women's years ago. Live it up like you already are....and tell cam hi!

    ReplyDelete