18 August 2011

Top Ten Thursdays!!! Things i'm attracted to about men :)

Happy top ten Thursday! This week is the top ten things i'm attracted to about the opposite sex, men.
Here goes: in no particular order, except the order I thought of it in :)
10. Brownness...I think it goes with out saying I love brown men. They are so handsome.
9. Brown eyes. they are so dark and pretty. love em!
8. STRAIGHT teeth. I love a guy that takes care of his teeth and his smile :) Whiteness is also a must :)
7. Calves. so attractive.
6. Hair style...I hate long hair. haha funny right?
5. Muscles. okay I'm a girl. of course I enjoy some nice arms or abs. I'm really not as conceded as you may think.
4. Humor. i love funny guys!!!
3. Chivalry. I love being taken care of. I love chivalry.
2. Intelligence. I need some on as smart as me, at least ;) haha
1. Butts. I love guy butts. They are so cute to look at and I love pinching them! Cam's butt is the greatest! I love him. Yes, he fits everyone of these...But the one that is most important to me that cam fits the best is spiritual. I love a guy that is willing to sacrifice and live his life in accordance with how heavenly father would want him to live. I love a guy that has standards and goals for his life. I love that Cameron left me to serve Him and that more than anything, cam wants to marry me in the temple. That is the best trait a man can have, luckily he's my man :)

Do they get more attractive? I think not :)


Happy Friday Eve!!

1 comment:

  1. Arm pit hair!! I forgot to put arm pit hair on my list! how sad...it's number 12 I guess...

    ReplyDelete