28 August 2011

Meet Figaro

He is soooo little

my new snuggle buddy

Figaro: The newest member of the Stober family...and quite possibly, the cutest :)

Happy Sunday! I hope you all had as good of a sunday as I did. I went to my home ward today to have my fantastic bishop give me a "start of school" blessing. It made me feel so much better. I feel like I will be able to balance school, work, family, and church better. I am so thankful for bishop. He and his family are such an example to me and there are always there for me. It is good to know you have support in lots of different aspects of your life. This week is going to be interesting. I start school on tuesday. (Deep breath) I am nervous, but thanks to my blessing I know this is going to be a great expirience for me.

Here goes nothing. Ready (or not) here I come.





PS. Hurricane Irene has left philly and virginia. Now to see what she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment