08 August 2011

His Strength

So today was a rough day. Not necessarily for me, but for the country. The stock market had a really awful day...again. so many bad things have occurred over the last week in the market and honestly, it scares me. I worry so much about what would happen if my parents lost their jobs or I lost mine. Or how on earth our country will ever get out of debt. we owe 14 trillion dollars, how will things ever be okay? I am very interested in government and politics, but not impressed. I am scared. I was thinking about this a lot tonight and watching news videos about how bad things really are...and then I thought how lucky I am to be a member of the church. to know that it will all be okay. this is just a sign of the time. One day He will come back and I will stand with him and politics and economics and bad stock market days won't matter. it will just be something that needed to happen for Him to come again. I love my savior and I love my heavenly father. I love the peace they bring to me when I am so worried and stressed out about things I will never be able to change. Not even the president can change them, so why should I worry. I know that no matter what, through the good times and the bad, He will be there for me, to lift me up and give me the strength I need to not be afraid. I love the gospel and know it is true. I am so grateful for the life I have and for Him, in my life. I can be as afraid as I want and worry about the world, but I know there is something much greater out there and everything will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment