13 August 2011

Top Ten Thursdays!!! Restaurants

Okay okay...doing this consistently on Thursdays is..hard. But I'm at least making it happen once a week. This Thursday though, I have a good excuse for not doing it. I was at girl's camp! and my laptop couldn't come :( Camie did hers on fast food, and since I'm not big on fast food, I'll do restaurants in general... SO:
10. Wendy's. I love chicken nuggets. so bad...but so good.
9. Village inn. I have so many memories with friends there. it feels like home. haha
8. Kneaders. again lots of memories with friends for lunch time live there.
7. Taco Stands in midvale. Michael and I use to go there before he left me for the air force. I loved it.
6. Carl's Jr. one word. Shakes.
5. Chilis.
4. Gandolfos. Patty makes me the best sandwiches. ever.
3. subway. okay it's cheaper than gandy's.
2. Sweet tomatoes. Family tradition.
1. Yogurt Land. My new favorite place :)

And there you have it. Happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment