17 August 2011

My New Friend

This is my new best friend


 
 SO......I finally bought my car :) I've been saving all summer to get a nice down payment and I got approved for a loan (with zero credit, my intrest rate is so awful, haha) and I got it! He, yes my car is a he, is so cute! I love driving! My brakes don't squeak, my air conditioning works, my bass isn't blown, my gas guage works, and so on and so on. I am so happy! Will I be this happy when I make the first payment? Probably not, but this is part of adult life, which I have stepped into, so I am fully prepared to take on this new responsiblity! I am sooooo happy! I still need to name him, so if anyone has any ideas let me know. He is pretty much the coolest thing, ever. 25 mpg and 37 highway mpg...I think I am in love.
 





1 comment: