19 August 2011

Sappy Friday!

First off, happy weekend to all! Nothing is better than friday :) I love the weekends. Today was a great day!
Here's some pictures of the day:

My Ebay white watch!

My courageous outfit for today. Mustard top and violet jacket. Complete with belt. Very daring, for me.

My dead tree. Here's to the coming winter.

Okay...the top pictures are just me in the back yard trying to make my self feel good since I'm all alone on a friday night, while all my friends are either packing up their lives to move to college or hanging out with their boyfriends...My car though, this is a good picture. I was thinking today, once again, while I was all alone and sad...I was thinking that I will be making payments on this car for the next four years of my life. This is the car that I will drive to the airport when I go to see cameron again. This is the car we will drive around in when we are re-dating (seeing as his parents sold his car) This is the car we will drive away in with cans tied to the back and big painted letters that say "just married." This will be the car we park in the parking lot of our apartment. This will our car for atleast the next four years of our lives. This is our car. I am so excited to show cam our car :) Sappy? yes. But so exciting. I love that boy so much. I can't wait to see him again. Happy friday!

3 comments:

  1. Hello cutie! I just found your blog. I love it. Send me your email and I'll give you an invite to mine. It's full of an almost thirty something's take on life and just as colorful as our sister conversations.
    Enjoy your last few days of summer and check on my Chels for me.
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. good thing you got a 4-door! 2-door and carseats...no bueno. ;)

    ReplyDelete