24 August 2011

Picture Catch Up

I haven't blogged for a few days...So here's some pictures to fill you in on what I've been up to!

Making Pasta Primavera for Dinner

The Final Product!

First Time at the Cheesecake Factory.

Chinese Night!


Up Side Down...Putting the NEW License Plates on My Car :)

Okay okay...There are a lot of pictures of food in that little catch up. But basically that's what I've been up to these last couple days. I've been cooking dinner for the fam and eating it! Haha
Last night Chel and I had our last summer hoorah. She came to my house and we went to fashion place mall. Our intention was to stalk the hottie chel saw at the apple store the day before...some how, however, we both ended up with a new pair of boots! and a yummy dessert from the cheesecake factory. and not hottie hipster at the apple store. In my opinion, the boots and cheesecake are much better. We also met up with shand and austin for dessert. They are too funny! Then I said good bye to chel, my best friend and life partner:( Hopefully we can meet up down in utah county, but once again, things won't be the same.
I also said good bye to ash, my best friend of 12 years. that too was hard. I know I'll see these girls again, but I probably will never go sit on the board walk at day break lake or facebook stalk endless pictures with ash. and I sure won't ever say the phrase "my partner and I stand on the affirmative side of the resolution," with chel or spend hours walking around the school durning class.
I've had some amazing times with my best friends. I am so happy and excited to see where life takes them and I am super excited to see where life takes me, it's just hard to see life take us apart.
3 down. 1 to go.









One last thing. Hurrican Irene....Please be nice to philadelphia.


No comments:

Post a Comment